Access will be granted to new users only if:
- User is debtor's counsel.
- User is a local creditor.
If you are a debtor's counsel
or a local creditor
and do not have a User ID and Password, please read and complete the Website Access Agreement
and fax it back to our office, (361) 888-4126.
All other new users (debtors, non-local creditors, and creditors requiring access to multiple organizations) will be referred to the National Data Center.
In addition, we only allow access to case information on the Internet to parties in interest. You are a party in interest if:
- You filed a POC in the case.
- The debtor listed you in his/her plan and schedules.
- You filed a Notice of Appearance in the case.